Translate

18 May 2015

Because I Just Have To Say This

"He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with my news...check if I'm happy..."



I finished book 3 for the nth time very early this morning and may I say that this I think is one of the best from the series. I have this contented feeling that I can't really explain. It was such a good feeling.

Unlike Harry, I have loads of godparents who swore in the name of God that they'd be there for me shall my parents are unable to. Unfortunately, all of them are overseas, unable to talk to me when they can because I never had the chance to get to know them. The fact that they were away from bothered me before because during the holidays, I was the only one who has no presents under the tree. (Ako nang kawawa) But I never really voiced this out to my parents whom I think compensates with the ang pao that they usually give me behind my siblings back. It really wasn't about the gifts though. As I've said, I really wanted to know the people my parents chose for my second parents.

I wonder how it would be like if Sirius was my godfather though. I think it would be absolutely brilliant.


No comments: