Translate

18 May 2015

before i pass out of dehydration


i've been ironing piles of clothes in a time span of half the transformers movie and the whole of the lord of the rings.


weyn! i swear the next time you see me wearing this skirt you gave me will be with a hanging shirt showing off my hard earned abs. (para ndi sayang effort dun sa design sa ibabaw :P) i think i'm gonna start working on that tomorrow morning.



it just came to me that this would be my first december post. DECEMBER!!

what does december mean to me?

  • birthday month - a lot of my friends were born in this month.
  • christmas
  • CHRISTMAS BREAK!
  • end of the year
  • family reunion
  • food
  • gifts
  • money
  • sleep :)
i blabbed this 2:41am. but since we have poverty internet connection, i couldn't upload the pics i needed. dang.

my ironing mountain. half way done. great.


forever house elf,

macy

2 comments:

atnapple said...

yah december na! can't wait for new year! yahoooo! ;))

Weyn said...

poverty internet connection ampfftftf.

pentium 1 itey.

HOY. mganda kasi yung frayed edges ng skirt e :( ayusin na lang natin next time:)