Translate

18 May 2015

Politics and Potter


Hindi naman sa pumupulitika no. I just found my voice and found people who appreciates my arguments. It's been a few months since I started being REALLY active over at twitter with my personal account @missymace and my pseudo-heroic one @BatangSora. Some people still can't believe I am the user of that account, but it's true. I've been invited to join the Dead Heroes Society and has been actively participating in online discussions and, now that the NLE's done, I can now join some programs and events. Yay!



Last night I stayed up late for the Live Premier of Harry Potter DH2 in London via YouTube. I cried, okay. I LITERALLY BAWLED MY EYES OUT especially when Jo Rowling started her emotional speech.


They all look absolutely lovely btw. Except for Bonnie who was sporting her great-aunt Tessie's dress robes.


She looks ghastly IMO. Meh. Or maybe it's just the shot and the fact that the only color she has is her ginger hair and her bright blue eyes.

I mean, look at Emma. So fresh, so divine, so like a swan. loljk I'm happy she's happy. But you know how I feel about the books and the movies. I DON'T WANT THEM TO END.






I really like how humble and fun-loving she is. And I want that gown. Hindi naman masyado obvious. I wasn't able to see it very clearly last night as I have the worst Internet connection in the entire Muggle world. I had no idea it wasn't entirely a tube! And as forever tulle this gown has, she it doesn't eat her petite body. GUJAB!

No comments: