Translate

18 May 2015

Rare Finds. Or Not Really

From Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, to Market! Market!, Taguig, to Glorietta 4, Makati, and then back to Market! Market!, Taguig, we went for most of this day. I was with the boyfriend and had a great time with our team mates. A lot of things happened in Glorietta 4. I'd rather not divulge this one here as it is quite personal and might evoke a big discussion among the two teams.

We rode The Fort Bus back to Market! Market! and the guys let us ride the jeepney first before going to their homes. I was really happy that the jeepney that was waiting for me to cross the street was full. But happy was I not. It was full of drunk teenagers. I quite understand the nature of today's generation but I don't really get how their parents treat them when they get home drunk. Some of them were even passed out. Well anyway, as I was about to get down the jeepney after saying a very loud "Para!!!", I was surprised that most of them said, "Bye Ate! Ingat ka po." It was so nice to hear that people who don't even know you wishes you goodness, so I said, "Ingat din kayo," with a happy face "wag kayo uminom!" I was about to say had I not been able to hold my tongue. I know they're nice kids. I just hope they have their priorities set correctly.

BTW

I saw the Super Moon tonight. It has the silhouette of Tuxedo Mask.
I think I saw Sailor Venus as well.

:))

No comments: